The CDR provides bi-annual mediation trainings as well as advanced trainings on a variety of special topics. These trainings bring expert presenters to the region and are offered at affordable rates for professionals and community members. The CDR also makes scholarships available for students so that they can learn from these professional training programs. Where applicable, continuing education credits are offered for attendees. Join the CDR Mailing List to learn about new training opportunities, or review the list of upcoming trainings below.
Civil and Family/Domestic Mediation Trainings
- Civil and Family Mediation Training - March 27-31, 2019 (Register by Oct. 29, 2018 to save an extra 20%)
- Civil and Family Mediation Training - October 16-20, 2019 (tentative)
- Civil and Family Mediation Training - March 25-29, 2020 (tentative)
Community Program & Campus Trainings
- Circles for Girls Facilitator Training - Saturday, September 8, 2018
- Restorative Campus Conduct Process Facilitator Training - Saturday, September 22, 2018 (tentative)
The CDR also customizes trainings for organizations and businesses on a variety of topics.
The CDR has a long history of bringing advanced and special topic trainings to the region. View a list of these topics here.
The CDR is uniquely positioned to provide customized training for organizations on a variety of conflict and communication topics. Learn more about this service.