Past Training Topics
The CDR offers Civil and Family Mediation Training twice a year (typically in October and March). The CDR also offers advanced trainings on a variety of conflict-related topics and hosts expert trainers from across the country. Training topics vary from year to year; the following is a list of previously offered trainings. We also invite you to let us know if there is a particular topic or trainer you would like to see in the future.
- Elder Mediation Training with Zena Zumeta
- Family Group Conference Training
- Conflict Coaching Training with Dr. Tricia Jones
- Fearless Negotiation for Women: Negotiating without Compromising Your Values or Relationships
- Family Group Decision Making Training
- Victim-Offender Mediation Training
- Peer Mediation Training (for Missouri State students)
- Family Reconciliation Mediation Training
- Parental Alienation Training with Nancy Olesen
- Advanced Mediation Training with Robert Benjamin - "Resolve and Thrive: Advanced Tactics for Mediators (Guerrilla Mediation and More)"
- Parenting Coordination Training