We suggest contacting your assigned advisor.
- It may be best to reach out to your advisor by email. You may call your advisor since some phones are being forwarded to department administrative specialists.
- To find out who your advisor is:
- Click on Advising Notes under My Student Records in My Missouri State. Your advisor will be listed in the Student Information Block next to Advisor. You can use the People Search to find more detailed contact information.
- If you do not have an advisor assigned, please contact your major’s department for assistance. If you are undeclared/exploratory, please email UAdvise@MissouriState.edu.
- If your advisor does not respond within three business days, please email StudentSuccess@MissouriState.edu for assistance