Dual Enrollment

Op3.04-22 Dual Enrollment


Current students who wish to take courses at other colleges or universities, either while enrolled or between terms, are encouraged to verify transferability of credit with the Office of Admissions prior to enrolling at the other institution. Transfer equivalencies for many Missouri colleges and universities are available on the Admissions Office web site.

High school

Highly qualified high school seniors may be admitted under the precollege enrollment program. See Precollege/Dual Enrollment Program for details.