Department of Kinesiology
Indicates accelerated graduate program is available
- Coaching (Minor)
- Exercise and Movement Science (BS)
- Physical Education (BSEd)
- Radiography (BS)
- Recreation, Sport, and Park Administration (BS, Minor)
- Respiratory Therapy (BS)
- Kinesiology (MS)
- Recreation and Parks Administration (Certificate)
- Secondary Education with option in Physical Education (MSEd)
- Sport and Human Performance (Certificate)
- Sport Pedagogy (Certificate)
- Sports Management (Certificate)
- Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education – Physical Education (BSEd); Secondary Education/Physical Education (MSEd)
- Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation – Physical Education (BSEd); Secondary Education/Physical Education (MSEd)
- Council on Accreditation of Parks, Recreation, Tourism and Related Professions – Recreation, Sport, and Park Administration (BS)
KIN 101-149 are available as electives for students for the purpose of providing a means to maintain and/or improve physical well-being.
Radiography (RAD) courses
These courses are specifically designed to provide the basis for professional training in Radiography. Enrollment in any of these courses is contingent on acceptance of the student by the School of Radiologic Technology. The emphasis in all cases is towards applicability to Radiography. These courses are credited only on the Bachelor of Science degree in Radiography.
Respiratory Therapy (RTH) courses
These courses are not offered at Missouri State University and are treated as transfer courses.
McDonald Hall, Room 103