Department of Kinesiology
Indicates accelerated graduate program is available
- Coaching (Minor)
- Exercise and Movement Science (BS)
- Physical Education (BSEd)
- Radiography (BS)
- Recreation, Sport, and Park Administration (BS, Minor)
- Respiratory Therapy (BS)
- Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education – Physical Education (BSEd); Secondary Education/Physical Education (MSEd)
- Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation – Physical Education (BSEd); Secondary Education/Physical Education (MSEd)
- Council on Accreditation of Parks, Recreation, Tourism and Related Professions – Recreation, Sport, and Park Administration (BS)
KIN 101-149 are available as electives for students for the purpose of providing a means to maintain and/or improve physical well-being.
Radiography (RAD) courses
Respiratory Therapy (RTH) courses
These courses are not offered at Missouri State University and are treated as transfer courses.