Earn a degree to take you anywhere
Take graduate-level courses as you finish your undergraduate degree. Complete your master's degree in three semesters. This option is available only for Missouri State undergraduates.
Complete the traditional master's degree after you’ve earned your undergraduate degree.
Stand out with a graduate certificate
Why pursue a master's degree in international affairs at Missouri State?
- Outstanding faculty – Our faculty members have conducted intensive field research across the world: sub-Saharan Africa, East Asian, Latin America and the Middle East. They have expertise in topics like ethnic conflict, social protest, foreign policy and more.
- Small, seated classes – Your international affairs classes are capped at 15 students, so you get one-on-one attention in a seminar-style setting. Get ready to bond with your classmates and professors.
- Affordability – Our total costs are far below similar degrees at other school. Get a quality education at an exceptional price.
- Flexibility and convenience – Are you a working professional? This program is a good fit. We have evening courses to suit your busy schedule.
- Diverse job prospects – Compared to other master's degree, our program leads you to a variety of career options. Make your career move in fields like government, business and not-for-profit organizations.
You need Adobe Reader to view and print this document.
- US federal agencies
- International organizations
- Private sector
- Non-profit organizations
Stay connected with us
Catch up on recent news and find out what's coming up.
Around the college