Learning outcomes for the graduate certificate in financial analysis
- Students will possess knowledge of current theory and techniques of the major business
- Students will exhibit the leadership capacity and teamwork skills for business decision
- Students will understand the ethical implication of business decision making and recognize
- Students will demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively.
- Students will demonstrate critical thinking skills.
- Students will have an understanding of global perspectives.