Learn key business skills
Build your knowledge base in business.
Explore the keys to areas like accounting, marketing and business law.
Designed for non-business majors, this certificate teaches you the basics of the field. Feel empowered and confident in business.
Program requirements (12 hours)
- ACC 201(3), BUS 135(3), LAW 231(3); MKT 150(3) or MKT 350(3).
- All candidates must satisfy the General University Certificate Requirements.
Attain a C or better in all courses used to fulfill the certificate requirements.
- Prerequisite for ACC 201 is 24 hours; and MSU GPA of 2.00; and combined (MSU and transfer) GPA of 2.00; and the math general education requirement with a grade of "C" or better.
- Prerequisite for LAW 231 is 24 hours.
- Prerequisite for MKT 350 is 54 hours and PSY 121.