The mission of Missouri State University is to "develop educated persons." We believe that education is the best tool for preventing discrimination and harassment, and will serve to enhance the quality for education for all. Through its education mission, Missouri State University promotes campus diversity, equal opportunity, and affirmative action.
Our educational resources are inclusive of the following topics:
- Affectional Orientation
- Affirmative Action
- Equal Opportunity
- National Origin
- Race & Ethnicity
- Title IX
- Work Life
These resources are available for Missouri State University's faculty, staff, and students in addition to the community at large.
- Community Focus 2015: A Report for Springfield & Greene County
- Helping Employees Cool It
- Springfield/Greene County Social Capital Survey Report
- The Evolution of Language in Diversity Management
- Workforce Diversity Network Research Articles