Enrollment Management and Services is a unit reporting to the Executive Vice President that includes the following offices:
- Non-Degree Seeking Services
- Dual Credit
- Enrollment Management Systems and Reporting
- Financial Aid
The unit is led and coordinated by the Associate Vice President for Enrollment Management and Services.
In fulfilling our responsibilities, we work closely with the Division of Academic Affairs; Office of the Provost; Student Success; academic colleges, schools, and departments; and other offices and departments across campus.
Our mission is to provide quality service in all of our areas of responsibility while supporting achievement of the University’s Strategic Enrollment Management plan.
We aspire to be known as leaders in enrollment management best practices who deliver exemplary service to all of our constituents.
- Commitment – We are committed to doing our part to make Missouri State University the best that it can be.
- Integrity – We conduct our work with honesty, professionalism, and high ethical standards.
- Respect – We believe that all individuals should be treated with affirmation, dignity, and respect.
- Service – Service is the essence of what we do.
- Student-centeredness – We support the University's student success efforts throughout the entire student life cycle.
- Teamwork – We encourage collaboration and positive relationships with our colleagues.