Useful Forms for the Graduate Certificate

Apply to the Conflict Certificate

In order to enroll in the conflict and dispute resolution graduate certificate program, you must apply through a central application.

Program of Study

The Program of Study outlines your planned coursework in the certificate. Complete it in consultation with the Program Director and submit it to the CDR.

Change of Program of Study

Students are no longer required to submit a "Change of Program of Study" form. If you wish to change your chosen electives for the certificate, please contact Dr. Charlene Berquist so this change can be made in DegreeWorks online. 

Notification to Complete the Certificate

Complete the online Apply for Graduation form located under the Student tab, My Graduate College channel, in My Missouri State.