We are here to help! The Business Advisement Center is operating under normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Business Advisement Center staff will be working remotely. Appointments will be conducted by phone or Zoom. If you have questions, please contact our office at 417-836-5386 or by email at BusinessAdvisement@MissouriState.edu.
We're excited to announce our new online appointment booking system!
1. To find your assigned advisor, go to My Missouri State, click on the Registration tab and your advisor will be listed.*
2. Click on this link to the appointment booking page. Book an Appointment
3. Find your advisor.
4. Click on the link under your advisor's name that lists your student classification. For instance, current students will click on the link that is labeled "new admitted freshmen or continuing student."
5. Choose a date and time.
6. Submit needed information and choose an appointment style (phone or Zoom.) Be sure to include your Missouri State email if you are a current student!
7. Confirm your appointment booking!
If you have any issues, please email BusinessAdvisement@MissouriState.edu .
*If you do not have an assigned advisor in the Business Advisement Center, please choose an advisor from the list.
- Be sure you are available during your scheduled appointment time.
- Cancel or reschedule your appointment through the confirmation email. If you cannot make your appointment, please cancel so that time slot may be used for another student.
- Not familiar with Zoom? Click here for Zoom information.
- Technology questions? Click here for the Help Desk.
We appreciate your patience as we work through this transition! Take care, BizBears!