Request Additional Space, Modification to Space or Specified Use

Please submit a:

Space Management is responsible for the coordination of all requests for facility additions, modifications, and utilization changes. All requests for additional space, modification to existing space, or changes to the specified use of space begins with a Facilities Request Form (FRF). If you would like to request a change to your space, we have an electronic request system that notifies our office of your request and we will coordinate your needs with the University Space Allocation Advisory Committee.