Name Badges for Education Students
Professional education students and Child and Family Development majors are required to complete practicum and student teaching hours in public or accredited private schools, daycare facilities and other locations within the community as part of their training. These locations require identification for visitor entrance. Missouri State University education students are given the opportunity to purchase a name badge for identification as a Missouri State teacher education candidate. This name badge can be used for all practicums and student teaching. The cost of the badge is $5.00.
- Order online using a debit or credit card. Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express accepted.
Name badge orders are downloaded and printed, then delivered to the appropriate location. A confirmation will be emailed via BearMail when the name badge is ready to be picked up at one of the following locations:
- Springfield Campus: Contact Leslie Champagne - Hill Hall 212
- West Plains: Contact Laketa Eagleman
- Crowder College: Contact Carl Nichols
- Lebanon Campus: Contact Gib Adkins