Why major in economics at Missouri State?
- You'll be well prepared for jobs in banking, insurance, the corporate sector and the federal government and for graduate study in economics and business.
- You'll benefit from rigorous curriculum, which helps economics majors perform well on graduate school admission exams like the GRE, the GMAT and the LSAT.
- You'll enjoy many opportunities to get involved with the university, which will both further your education and build relationships with faculty and fellow students.
- You'll have options to tailor your curriculum to your educational and professional goals.
- All classes in the economics department are taught by full-time faculty members, and we're dedicated to helping you make the most of your education.