Two ladies filling out papers

Lady at a computer typing

Our faculty members have many different interest and research areas, and you can take advantage of their expertise with an advisor who has similar interest areas.

Undergraduate advising

To be assigned an advisor, contact the department of communication sciences and disorders. If you have forgotten who is assigned as your advisor, log in to My Missouri State and select the Student tab, then Student Profile link.

Your advisor wants to help you succeed and develop a degree plan that is right for you. Meet with your advisor at least once a semester to plan out your classes and to answer your questions.

Graduate advising

Person item component: AlanaMantieKozlowski
Loading Profile. . .

Required Essential Functions confirmation

Students admitted to the Speech-Language Pathology, Education of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing or Audiology program must read and sign the Essential Functions document.

CSD graduate student handbook

As you complete your degree, our annual student handbook helps you navigate to the finish line.