The following information is provided to every employee and student of Missouri State University out of concern for their welfare and in compliance with federal laws:
- Annual Notice to Students and Employees Information provided to every employee and student annually
- Annual Security Report Includes campus law enforcement policies and crime information and statistics
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act Policy regarding personally identifiable student records
- Graduation Rates Reports percentage of students who enter as first-time, full-time, degree-seeking students during one year and graduate within a six year period
- Prohibition of Discrimination and Harassment Policy Policy regarding sex discrimination, sex harassment and amorous relationships
- Registered Sex Offenders Lists Lists of all registered sex offenders in counties near Missouri State
- Student Consumer Information Annual Notice Provides student consumer and security information notifications.