The following information is provided to every student and employee of Missouri State University out of concern for their welfare and in compliance with federal laws:
- Annual Security Report Includes campus law enforcement policies and crime information and statistics
- Consumer Information Annual Notice Provides consumer and security information notifications.
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act Policy regarding personally identifiable student records
- Graduation Rates Reports percentage of students who enter as first-time, full-time, degree-seeking students during one year and graduate within a six year period
- Prohibition of Discrimination and Harassment Policy Policy regarding sex discrimination, sex harassment and amorous relationships
- Registered Sex Offenders Lists Lists of all registered sex offenders in counties near Missouri State
- State Education Requirements for Licensure and Certification Lists programs designed to meet educational requirements for a specific professional license or certification and whether completion would be sufficient to meet licensure requirements in any state that requires such