This certificate is designed to provide non-Finance majors exposure to information and skills that are useful in making individual financial decisions. Specifically, the certificate provides insight into four subjects a person will likely encounter in their lifetime: real estate, financial planning, the legal environment, and insurance.
Program requirements (12 hours)
- FIN 266(3), FIN 381(3), LAW 231(3), RMI 211(3).
- All candidates must satisfy the General University Certificate Requirements.
This certificate is only available to students who are not majoring in Finance.
Attain a grade of C or better in all courses used to fulfill the certificate requirements.
- Prerequisite for FIN 266 is 15 hours.
- Prerequisite for FIN 381 is 54 hours.
- Prerequisite for LAW 231 is 24 hours.
- Prerequisite for RMI 211 is 15 hours.