RStats Institute offers individual consultations with student and faculty researchers, sharing expertise in research design, statistical analysis, and manuscript preparation. Our mission is to facilitate and improve the quality of scholarly work at Missouri State University by supporting faculty and student researchers within the McQueary College of Health and Human Services.
Welcome to RStats Institute!
RStats offers assistance and resources for any and all phases of your research project
- Develop your research question and design
- Select appropriate statistical tests
- Prepare and distribute an online survey with Qualtrics
- Learn how to properly collect, organize, and prepare your data for analysis
- Receive guidance on statistical testing using R, SPSS, or JASP
- Understand how to analyze and interpret statistics
- Generate tables and figures
- Prepare scientific reports
RStats promotes and supports research expertise across MSU
- Sponsored colloquiums, via an invited quantitative specialist each year as funding permits
- Workshops on various research designs, statistical techniques, and data management each semester
- Fee-for-service assistance, such as grant proposals
More information coming Fall 2023
Receive in-depth help on a research project, in person or online. Consultations are free for students and faculty members affiliated with Missouri State University.
Hired consultation in experimental design, questionnaire development, data management, data analyses, power analyses, grant submissions, grant yearly reports, and publications submissions is also available.
Review guidelines regarding how to appropriately credit research contributions.