Statewide Review of Academic Programs
At a meeting in August 2010, the Governor charged the Coordinating Board of Higher Education and the Missouri Department of Higher Education to review all academic programs at two-year and four-year colleges and universities across the state. The purpose of the review was to ensure that state resources are invested effectively to address the state’s future need for well-prepared graduates.
Below are links to the MDHE academic program review website, resources a presentation, the Governor’s report, the MSU follow-up summary report, and the three-year rolling averages.
- MDHE Program Review website
- PowerPoint presentation—presents the context of the problem, methodology and process, results for two-year and four-year institutions, recommendations and lessons learned.
- Report to the Governor—Summarizes the review of academic programs at the two-year and four-year public institutions in Missouri. The report includes recommendations and conclusions.
- MSU Follow-up to Summary Report
- Three-Year Rolling Averages for Degrees Granted by Label and CIP Code
- Critical Fields