Alumni and Friends
When you commission as a United States Army Officer, you are part of our family and we want to hear from you. Your success is our success as a community. You can also provide support for our current students by sharing your experiences and understanding.
If you would like to keep up with the latest news and developments in our department, please subscribe to our departmental newsletter.
Once a Bear, always a Bear
We encourage all of our alumni to stay connected through the Missouri State Alumni Association. Staying in touch offers a number of benefits, including:
- Maintaining lifelong friendships
- Connecting with alumni in similar fields, positions and locations
- Continuing your favorite traditions
- Receiving the most up-to-date information about what's happening on campus and in the department
- Celebrating all things maroon and white
- Giving back to the University community in a way that fits you — shaping the future of Missouri State
- Sharing your story
- Adding value to your degree by learning what's new in your academic field
- Leaving your mark and defining your legacy
Attend alumni events
Join us at the annual Bear Battalion annual alumni event held the weekend of the football Bears Military Salute game.
Alumni events are held in cities throughout the United States and around the globe. These events are great opportunities for you to network, establish new relationships and reconnect with old friends in your area. See the upcoming events to find an alumni gathering in an area near you.
Give to military science
Alumni donors can demonstrate their desire to continue improving the quality of education in our programs at Missouri State by giving a private contribution. We are always interested in building scholarship opportunities for our students to help them thrive and succeed at MSU.
Your gift — no matter its size — will support the military science department, fund scholarships, improve our facilities and provide for creative research opportunities.