TITLE Admissions and Marketing Systems Coordinator
CLASSIFICATION NUMBER 1224
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR Director of Admissions
MAJOR ADMINISTRATOR Associate Vice President for Enrollment Management and Services
The Admissions and Marketing Systems Coordinator leverages the customer relationship management (CRM) system to positively impact the prospective student experience and the enrollment cycle. The Admissions and Marketing Systems Coordinator develops and implements multi-channel communication strategies aimed at prospective students, inquiries, and applicants. The Admissions and Marketing Systems Coordinator oversees aspects of the CRM system including communication campaigns, landing pages, templates, and events. The Admissions and Marketing Systems Coordinator builds and maintains engagement experiences using the CRM system along with Office of Admissions web pages, social media, and other emerging technologies.
MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS
Education: A bachelor’s degree is required; a bachelor’s degree in communication, journalism, marketing, information technology, or a related field is preferred.
Experience: At least one year of experience in web page design and development is required. Experience working with marketing technologies, including CRM systems, is required. Experience coding with HTML and CSS is required.
Skills: An understanding of flash fundamentals, graphic design software, Java scripting, and streaming technologies is required. An understanding of PHP, SQL, Node.js, NPM, SQL Server Management Studio, Bootstrap CSS framework, Foundation for Emails framework, code editors, and other web development technologies is required. Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel, is required. Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills are required. Proficiency in the use of computer information systems and a basic understanding of hardware maintenance is required. The ability to learn and follow complex procedures and detailed policies is required. Excellent organizational skills and a keen attention to detail and accuracy of data and information are required. The ability to develop knowledge of, respect for, and skills to engage with those of other cultures or backgrounds is required. The ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical staff is preferred. Knowledge of higher education recruitment and admissions procedures is preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Oversees the day-to-day management and maintenance of the CRM system in conjunction with other marketing tools and 3rd party systems.
2. Utilizes graphics, copy, photography, and multimedia technologies to design the layout, visual appearance, and usability of the Office of Admissions web pages.
3. Ensures that the Office of Admissions web pages comply with University guidelines, are engaging and well-structured, and provide current and relevant information.
3. Uses web development technologies to design and develop online forms, multimedia, and web page functionality.
4. Ensures the effective and efficient use of the CRM system to communicate and engage with prospective students throughout the enrollment cycle by designing HTML templates for web pages and emails.
5. Troubleshoots CRM and integration issues while serving as the main contact with vendors to resolve issues or provide solutions.
6. Utilizes an in-depth knowledge of the University’s enrollment plan and works directly with stakeholders on the capabilities and limitations of the system, provides support, and shares best practices.
7. Monitors and tests recruitment/marketing systems to anticipate performance issues and enhancements by utilizing Google analytics and behavioral-based modeling.
8. Contributes to a work environment that encourages knowledge of, respect for, and the development of skills to engage with those of other cultures or backgrounds.
9. Remains competent and current through self-directed professional reading, developing professional contacts with colleagues, attending professional development courses, and attending training and/or courses as required by the Director of Admissions.
10. Contributes to the overall success of the Office of Admissions by performing all other duties as assigned by the Director of Admissions.
The Admissions and Marketing Coordinator is supervised by the Director of Admissions.
OFFICE OF HUMAN RESOURCES