MSU's Resources for First-Generation Students
For more information on academics and being a new first-generation student, please contact the Center for Academic Success and Transition.
For more information on handling finances as a first-generation student, please contact the Office of Student Financial Aid.
For more information on family and new student services at Missouri State, please contact the Family Programs office.
Other Missouri State contacts
Missouri State University
901 South National Avenue
Springfield, Missouri 65897
Email addresses and websites
Below are some frequently contacted email addresses and websites:
- People and Email Addresses Search
Locates contact information for an individual student, faculty, or staff member.
- Office of Admissions (Info@MissouriState.edu)
Sends information packets about Missouri State and helps future students through the admission process.
- Office of the Registrar (Registrar@MissouriState.edu)
Manages academic records, registration services, degree check and veteran student services.
- Computer Services Help Desk (HelpDesk@MissouriState.edu)
Offers University faculty and staff technical support with email, passwords, and other computer-related problems.
- Computer Services Open-Access Computer Labs (csv-labs@MissouriState.edu)
Offers University students technical support with email, passwords and other computer-related problems.
- Web Strategy and Development (Web@MissouriState.edu)
Answers questions or comments about Missouri State web pages.