Apply to this certificate program through a central application: GradCAS. Review the sections below before you begin.
Certificate in Fintech
Elizabeth Reger, Graduate Program Coordinator
Glass Hall, Room 223 Phone 417-836-5616
- Provides a 15 hour graduate-level experience in the area of finance and technology.
- The program involves in depth study of Fintech. Contact the MBA Director or Program Coordinator for additional information.
- The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree and meet minimum admission criteria for the Master of Business Administration program.
- All course work must be approved by the MBA Program Director.
- EMBA students must have a program of study approved by the Director of the EMBA program.
Required courses (15 hrs)
|Course Code||Course Title||Credit Hours|
|FIN 6701||Foundations of Fintech||3 hrs|
|FIN 6891||Management of Financial Institutions||3 hrs|
|FIN 785||Investment Management||3 hrs|
|ITC 735||Neural Networks for Machine Learning||3 hrs|
|ITC 680||Foundations of Blockchain Technology||3 hrs|
1 Course may be waived if the 500-level undergraduate equivalent of the course has already been completed. However, no more than 6 hours may be waived from the program.
Students must have a 3.00 GPA on all coursework used toward the certificate. No course with a grade of C- or below can be used for the program.
Knowledge based on experience — Missouri State's approach to learning sets you up for success with insight from expert faculty, personalized advising and a diverse range of courses.
A smart investment in your future — Missouri State delivers enriching opportunities along with affordable costs and extensive financial aid options.