Environmental Management Director Responsibilities
- Attend respirator training and refresher training (annual requirement).
- Conduct fit testing (annual requirement).
- Maintain documentation of training and fit testing.
- Review and determine appropriate respirator cartridges.
- Conduct periodic inspections of respirator storage and use, and ensure that these
inspections are properly documented.
- Perform and document initial and subsequent (annual) medical surveillance.
- Clean and inspect respirator before and after each use.
- Store respirator in a re-sealable plastic bag in a clean area away from possible contaminants.
- Use respirator in accordance with manufacturer's recommendations.
- Properly wear respirator and all related equipment as trained.