The Outreach and Recruitment Committee serves as one of the two committees of the SEM structure that address the strategy level of the SEP plan, reporting to the SEM Council and overseeing various subcommittees.
Outreach and Recruitment Committee
Duties and Charges
- Monitor Outreach and Recruitment strategies and data
- Coordinate with and assign to the annual development of prioritized tactics to meet strategic goals. Be prepared to report updates to SEM Council quarterly.
- Annually provide lists of prioritized tactics. Include budget implications and data plan when appropriate.
- Identify current committees (serving as subcommittees) that address specific tactics each year and ask them to review data and report to committee.
- If needed form new subcommittees to address specific tactics each year.