Student Learning Outcomes
Learning outcomes for the speech-language pathology graduate program
- Program graduates will demonstrate knowledge and skills specified in the KASA competencies for speech-language pathology professionals.
- Program graduates will communicate effectively, recognizing the needs, values, referred model of communication, and cultural/linguistic background of the client/patient, family, caregivers, and relevant others.
- Program graduates will collaborate with other professionals in case management.
- Program graduates will provide counseling regarding communication and swallowing disorders to clients/patients family, caregivers and relevant others.
- Program graduates will adhere to the ASHA Code of Ethics and behave professionally.