Facilities and Resources
Discover your home for human communication
You can find us at Ann Kampeter Health Sciences Hall on the northwest corner of campus.
Putting the tools in your hands
This upgraded building is where you gain practical experience.
In Kampeter, you’ll use the same resources and spaces that professionals would.
- Acoustics lab
- Alternative/augmentative lab
- Amplification research lab
- Auditory electrophysiology lab
- Home-simulation area for training of families of deaf infants and toddlers
- Listening and video lab
- Literacy lab
- Motor speech lab
- Vestibular lab
Other services and learning settings
- Child literacy partnership with Ujima
- Collaborative classrooms
- Group therapy, including off-site therapy sessions
- In-person sessions supervised with secure, easy-to-record software
- Open access computer lab (Kampeter 102)
- Telepractice sessions
Improve the health of your community
As you complete your degree, you’ll be able to help others with their communication needs.
This on-campus clinic provides evaluation and treatment for all ages.
The preschool program is specifically designed to meet the needs of children, ages 3-5, with impaired hearing. Missouri State students can work in the preschool which focuses on development of language, cognition, speech, auditory perceptual and social skills.