Dr. Scott D. Zimmerman
Missouri State University
901 S. National Ave.
Springfield, MO 65897
- PhD, 1997, University Of Wyoming
- BMS 308 Human Physiology
- BMS 442/641 Physiology of the Cell
- BMS 542/642 Physiology of Organ Systems
- BMS 561/661 Medical and Pathologic Physiology
- BMS 567/667 Physiology of Exercise Metabolism
- BMS 573/673 Endocrine Physiology
- BMS 585/685 Histology
- BMS 701 Research in the Biomedical Sciences
Research and professional interests
- Benefits of exercise in slowing processes related to Alzheimer's Disease.
- Using exercise to slow or prevent neuro-degeneration.
- Using case studies and other active learning strategies to increase learn gin and critical thinking.