Student Learning Outcomes
Learning outcomes for the Biomedical Sciences undergraduate program
- Biomedical Sciences undergraduate students will be able to:
- Exhibit a knowledge base in genetics, cell and molecular biology, and anatomy and
- Demonstrate the knowledge of common and advanced laboratory practices in cell and
- Exhibit clear and concise communication of scientific data.
- Engage in review of scientific literature in the areas of biomedical sciences.
- Critique and professionally present primary literature articles in the general biomedical