Set your base in health care
Want to go far in health care? This certificate prepares you for a bright future.
Explore how human biology applies to medicine and overall health.
Feel confident and prepared for future graduate or professional study in various health
Choose your certificate
Contact the Academic Advising and Transfer Center to declare a certificate in health sciences. Your advisor can assist you.
This certificate provides students with broad exposure to foundational courses in
the study of human biology as it applies to medicine, to enhance student preparation
for further graduate and/or professional study in a variety of health care fields.
Program requirements (11-16 hours)
- BMS 230(3) or 231(4); BMS 307(4); BMS 308(4) or 442(3).
- One additional BMS course (1-4) or DTN 240(3).
- All candidates must satisfy the General University Certificate Requirements.
- Attain a grade of C or better in all courses used to fulfill the certificate requirements.
- Attain a GPA of 2.50 or higher for all courses used to fulfill the certificate requirements.