The following are parameters for the time, place, and manner of activities:
- The activity does not violate local ordinances or state or federal laws.
- The activity does not unduly disrupt traffic, either vehicular or pedestrian.
- The activity does not create unreasonable safety risks.
- There shall be no defacement or destruction to University property.
- Amplification equipment shall be limited to activity held at the Bear Paw.
- No event may exceed 8 hours in length in a 24 hour period.
- The location will be left in its original condition at the conclusion of the event, and reasonable charges or deposits may be imposed to enforce this requirement.
- Expression that is obscene, defamatory, or consists of fighting words, threats of physical harm, insightful of imminent lawless action or otherwise not entitled to protection as expression is not permitted.