The Campus Mail Appeals Board is assembled as needed to be responsible for (a) hearing and ruling on campus mail appeals, (b) hearing grievances related to the University's campus mail system, policies, or procedures, and (c) issuing sanctions against University units/groups/individuals that violate the University's policies (including, but not limited to, denial of future privileges).
Membership consists of the following:
- Two appointments from the Faculty Senate
- Two appointments from the Staff Senate
- Two appointments from the Student Government Association
- Two appointments from the President's Office
- One appointment selected by the other committee appointees
Appeals are sent to the Director of Communication Services. Further appeal will be directed to the Board of Governors.