The primary mission of University Support Services is to provide comprehensive facilities planning assistance to all units of the university, ensuring maximum utilization of physical space resources for both academic and administrative units, pursuing the common goal of producing educated persons.
To fulfill this mission, the primary goals of University Support Services are:
- Provide research, coordination, logistics support, and execution of all facilities location/relocation activities
- Conduct annual campus-wide facilities audit providing analysis of administrative and academic space utilization to assist in facilities resource planning and management
- Coordinate for the University Space Allocation Advisory Committee, the timely processing of all requests for facility additions, modifications, and utilization changes
- Negotiate and manage lease agreements for all off-campus facilities
- Manage and administer the university's facilities management database 25Live.
All requests for additional space, modification to existing space, or changes to the specified use of space begins with a Facilities Request Form (FRF). You may submit your request using the on-line form on this page.
In addition, University Support Services manages and maintains a storage facility. This facility is intended for use by university staff and faculty to store university property for a short term. All items placed in storage must be approved through this office. To request space please submit this Storage Space Request Form. Only approved items will be accepted.
For other requests please visit the Administrative Service Request Portal. This resource will guide you to the appropriate site for your request.
Building identification system
All Building are identified with a Four Letter Code. To obtain a current list of the codes please contact Krista Bassen.
University Facilities Analyst
University Support Services
Office: Carrington Hall, Room 104
This office is a member of the Administrative Services division.