Welcome to the New My Learning Connection System!
The new My Learning Connection allows you to browse and register for University sponsored professional and personal development activities, view your professional development transcript, print certificates, and access to development related materials and information. This site serves as a searchable centralized library of all professional and personal development opportunities available to employees, designed to support specific learning plans, and accessible 24/7 for information and registration. My Learning Connection supports registration for all classroom, online, and blended learning courses to assist in providing learning opportunities and meeting compliance requirements for employees and students. My Learning Connection can be accessed through your Professional Development Channel under the Profile tab in the My Missouri State portal.
The new My Learning Connection system powered by Cornerstone OnDemand provides the following new features:
- Enhanced end user experience with a web look appearance and portal structure similar to My Missouri State. Most end user options are accessed with a single click. Employees can view their own comprehensive training record, courses they are registered for, their training calendar, and courses they are interested in for future attendance.
- New functionalities for supervisors that provide visibility of their employees' learning and performance activities, compliance requirements, and user records. Supervisors are able to view the hierarchy of their department in a single view, including photos and profile information on their employees under the "My Team"function.
- Built in standardized reporting capabilities for supervisors and administrators.
- Improved delivery of online compliance programming along with enhanced tracking and reporting capabilities to support federally and state mandated requirements.
- New Employee Universal Profile that includes the employee's photo, work contact information, supervisor's name and team information.
Works in progress
- Completion of the automated My Benefit process for employees to use their noncredit fee waiver benefit towards the payment of classes. The current interim process will stay in place until the completion of this feature. Please refer to this site for information on how you can continue to use your noncredit fee waiver benefit ($150) until this new feature is available.
- Photos in My Learning Connection have been loaded from the Bear Pass Card photos. Employee photos will be updated using the files from Photographic Services taken on Faculty and Staff Photos days for both campuses.
New features coming in the future
- Development and implementation of online onboarding/offboarding processes and workflows for all types of employees.
- Development of additional customized reporting and dashboard views for information.
- Enhancement of the Appraisal and Development Plan process by moving to an online and automated process to better support our supervisors and employees.
User guides and resources
Below is a list of end user guides and resources that you can access to help you navigate the My Learning Connection site or submit updates for the My Team section. Additionally, My Learning Connection has a dynamic built in Help function and Search process.
Updating My Team in My Learning Connection
The My Team section is designed to give supervisors visibility into all their employees' learning and performance activities, as well as their user records. This information is based on the employee's Personnel Records. For changes, please complete and submit the online Change in Supervision Notification Form to email@example.com . The online form and instructions are located at this site.