FormI-9 Training is being transitioned into the new "My Learning Connection" LMS site. updated. If you have questions, please refer to the Handbook for Employers (M-274) or contact Human Resources at X66616
This training is designed to provide information on how to properly verify information and complete the forms as a part of the University’s employment process. Hiring departments are responsible for the completion of Employment Eligibility Process to include the Form I-9 and E-Verify for their full-time, part-time, graduate assistants, and their student workers. Payroll is responsible for processing the forms for the Employment Eligibility process for all International employees. Please refer to the Handbook for Employers (M-274) – Instructions for completing the Form I-9 (Employment Eligibility Verification Form) for additional information.
The Form I-9 online training course addresses these general areas:
- Define the correct process for filling out and verifying I-9 Forms for employees
- Provide key points that will assist the department in providing information to future and current employees
- Ensure all departments are consistent in the completion and processing of I-9s
- Ensure all units are in compliance with the law
- Serve as a reference 24/7
- Questions about completing and processing the Form I-9, please contact the Office of Human Resources at X66616 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please contact Human Resources Training at X64592 or email@example.com if you have questions about the training, registration, or accessing the courses.