Please join us for Family Weekend on Friday, September 15th - Sunday, September 17th. This special weekend gives parents and family members an opportunity to experience campus life at Missouri State and spend time with their student at their "home away from home". There are many activities on campus, free and admission-based, for families and students to enjoy. Registration is required for some events. Registration ensures you have a ticket for reserved events and gives you access to the Family Weekend goodie bag and special edition Family Weekend folder.
Family Weekend events include but not limited to (access the full schedule of events):
- Welcome Breakfast hosted by the Career Center (limited number of tickets available)
- Dive-In Movie (Moana) hosted by Foster Rec Center
- Rappelling offered by the Missouri State ROTC Bear Battalion
- Family Weekend Family Extravaganza hosted by the Meyer Library
- Bears Football vs. Murray State - NOTE: Tickets are NOT general admission. If you would like to sit with aunts, uncles, grandparents, sisters, friends, etc., please order tickets all at one time so you will be seated together. #BearUp
- The Absent Professor Programs presents Seven Habits of a Successful College Student
- Rock-n-Bowl sponsored by the Student Activities Council
- A Book Talk featuring renowned author and Missouri State professor Nancy Allen
- Several athletic events including men's soccer, women's soccer and volleyball games
- The Inclusive Excellence Leadership Scholars Family Reception
Fall Family Weekend 2017 Package Prices (tax is included in the package price)
|Family Weekend Packages||Adult Price||MSU Student Price||Child Price
Football Ticket only
|Package or Item||Adult Price||MSU Student Price||Child Price
$57 for a team of 2 players,
(includes cart - 9 holes)
Free admission but RSVP required
|Free admission||Free admission||Free admission|
Please check these pages frequently, as we will add and update information as the date approaches. "Like" us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/msufamilies) and follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/bearsfamilies).
We look forward to seeing you at Family Weekend!