The Administrative and Information Services Division is responsible for providing Missouri State University with a safe, well-maintained, competently-staffed, efficient, fiscally responsible, functional environment conducive to, and for the purpose of, developing educated persons. The division's responsibility for providing a functional environment constitutes a vast and complex challenge. Services for the University must be delivered, whenever required, across three geographically-separated campuses.
The Administrative and Information Services Division provides or arranges for responsive, effective, and efficient support and services to the University community. Specifically, the Division's mission is to: Deliver quality services for developing educated persons.
While each department is responsible for establishing its own specific goals and objectives, the division aims for a seamless approach to mission accomplishment. To ensure that all departmental efforts blend into a uniform, results-driven program, the following goals focus the collective efforts of the Administrative and Information Services Division:
- Demonstrate pride in service delivery with dedication to quality.
- Adhere to ethical standards and treat all people with courtesy, dignity, and respect.
- Exhibit cooperation and maintain communications with the University community.
- Practice good stewardship of public resources.
- Improve/Expand services through cost-effective use of resources and technology.
- Enhance technical competence, service, and leadership through training and development.
- Plan for future requirements.