"Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing. Be a bit daring, be a social worker." -Anonymous
Review the many options you have for pursuing your degree
The School of Social Work is located in Pummill Hall Rm 105
The School of Social Work focuses on improving the health and well-being of people in Missouri, the nation, and the global community through education, research, and service. MSU’s School of Social Work values diversity, promotes interprofessional approaches, instills the public affairs mission, and encourages the development of lifelong learning skills.
Meaningful work that impacts vulnerable populations
- When you choose to study social work at Missouri State, you will join a thriving program in the College of Health and Human Services.
- With a Bachelor of Social Work, you will be prepared to work with individuals, families, groups, organizations and communities.
- If you continue your education with a Master of Social Work, you can work independently as a practitioner with clinical and policy skills.
- The School of Social Work is fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education.
- A smart investment in your future — Missouri State delivers enriching opportunities along with affordable costs and extensive financial aid options.
- Visit the Office of Student Financial Aid to learn about grants, loans, scholarships, and work study opportunities Missouri State University has to offer.
“This fall, we set our sixth enrollment record in a row and went over 26,000 students for our system. This is due, in part, to our efforts to maintain affordability.” –President Clif Smart