2014-2015 Boomer's Crew Auditions
Boomer'sCrew Audition Interviews will be held by appointment only. The followiing items are required to schedule a tryout/interview.
The following items must be received prior to your tryout/interview:1. Tryout Application (fill out all information)
2. Signed MSU Mascots 2014-15 Medical and Liability Release
3. Photocopy of your health insurance card (front & back)
4. Current Physical from within the past six month clearing you for strenuous activity
5. $20 tryout processing fee
6. Printout of Fall 2014 schedule & printout of transcript (unofficial) with current and cumulative grades*7. A 60-90 second highlight video of your best mascot work (if you are a current mascot). If you have never been a mascot, we will discuss other options during your meeting/interview. The video should be sent on a DVD, suitable to play in a dvd player.
*A GPA of 2.0 cumulative and semester is required for participation in the Spirit Squads
Once your application packet is received, you will be contacted to schedule a tryout meeting or interview.
Please contact Susan Brown, Spirit Squads Coordinator, at SusanBrown@missouristate.edu with any questions about Boomer's Crew.