If you receive a bomb threat, fill out the Bomb Threat Checklist and follow the instructions listed below.
Action to take immediately after call
- Call the Safety and Transportation Department at 417-836-5509. Forward the information.
- The person receiving the call will fill out the Telephone Bomb Threat Information Form. This form should be provided to the investigating officer.
- The investigating officer will evaluate the situation and determine whether to evacuate or not to evacuate.
- The on-duty Safety and Transportation Department supervisor will direct the following notifications to be made:
- Director, Safety and Transportation
- Assistant Director of Safety and Transportation
- Vice President for Administrative and Information Services
- Associate Vice President of Administration
- Fire Department
- Maintenance Department
- Custodial Department