Student Learning Outcomes
Learning outcomes for the public health program
- Program graduates will be able to identify and apply appropriate statistical methods to analyze and describe a public health problem.
- Program graduates will be able to use epidemiologic methods to analyze patterns of disease and injury and discuss application to control problems.
- Program graduates will be able to understand the relationship between environmental factors and community health; discuss remediation for environmental health problems.
- Program graduates will be able to demonstrate the ability to apply principles of leadership, policy development, budgeting and program management in the planning, implementation and evaluation of health programs for individuals and populations.
- Program graduates will be able to address behavioral, social and cultural factors that impact individual and population health and health disparities over the life course.