Bystander intervention training
During this training, students will:
- Learn more about the roles of the bystander.
- Understand the basic elements of culture change and the positive contribution outcomes.
- Recognize behaviors of power-based personal violence.
- Increase skills to safely intervene.
- Recognize barriers that prevent students from intervening.
- Develop realistic solutions to barriers.
- Gain skills to proactively engage others to become part of the solution.
|Session A||August 27th, 2019||4:00–9:00pm||Strong Hall 203|
|October 30th, 2019||4:00–9:00pm||Cheek Hall 175|
|Session C||November 14th, 2019||4:00-9:00pm||Glass Hall 262|