Bystander intervention training
No trainings will be offered in Fall 2020.
During this training, students will:
- Learn more about the roles of the bystander.
- Understand the basic elements of culture change and the positive contribution outcomes.
- Recognize behaviors of power-based personal violence.
- Increase skills to safely intervene.
- Recognize barriers that prevent students from intervening.
- Develop realistic solutions to barriers.
- Gain skills to proactively engage others to become part of the solution.
|Session A||February 19th, 2020||4:00–9:00pm||Cheek Hall 175|
|Will be announced in Spring semester 2020||4:00–9:00pm|
|Session C||Will be announced in Spring semester 2020||4:00-9:00pm|