Support the health of your community

Gain an understanding of human food needs.

If you want to work in food, medical, or health and human services fields, a nutrition minor is a great asset.

Become an advocate for nutrition in a healthy lifestyle.


Choose your minor

Contact the Academic Advising and Transfer Center to declare a minor in nutrition. Your advisor can assist you.

You can add the nutrition minor if your degree type is Bachelor of Science (BS), Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN).