- Develop long-range plan and campus master plan.
- Implement the first year of the SEM plan to increase enrollment through recruitment
and retention strategies.
- Plan, design, and construct the Broadway Building welding lab and the Looney Hall
nursing lecture hall addition/expansion.
- Complete development and begin implementation of the autism student high school-to-college
- Continue DEI initiatives on campus.
- Monitor adjusted operations of the residence hall and college bookstore auxiliaries
and plan sustainable paths forward for each.
- Manage HEERF and other COVID relief and stimulus allocations to the university.
- Research, assess, and determine whether to develop a plan for additional sports teams
at the NJCAA Division II or III level(s).
- Continue to coordinate operations between the West Plains and Springfield campuses.