Infrastructure and Funding
- Continue to raise private funds through the Onward Upward campaign.
- Manage HEERF and other COVID relief and stimulus allocations to the university.
- Maintain external funding at $55 million or more annually through private support,
grants, and sponsored contracts.
- Prioritize employee compensation in the university’s budgeting process.
- Manage university finances to further the university’s mission and achieve the objectives
established by the Board of Governors. Examples include developing a strategy for
university reserve funds, evaluating bonding opportunities, advocating for state and
federal operating and capital funds, and maximizing efficiency.
- Advance facility projects indicated on the facility master plan. Examples include
the Multicultural Resource Center, the Blunt Center expansion, the Darr Agricultural
Center facility expansion, Ann Kampeter Health Sciences Hall, the John Goodman Amphitheatre,
the Grand Street underpass, and the Ozarks Health and Life Sciences Center.
- Manage and enhance the university’s computer services, networking, telecommunications,
and information security infrastructure, services, and training.