Missouri State University is conducting weekly COVID-19 testing to gauge the amount of asymptomatic infection on campus.
We encourage all members of the university community to take part in this asymptomatic testing before winter break. Simply show up during the scheduled testing times - no appointment is necessary.
- Must be a current student or employee.
- Must not have had anything to eat or drink for at least 30 minutes.
- Must not have had known close contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Must not have symptoms of COVID-19.
Those who are being tested should bring a device that they can use to connect to the internet, if possible.
Students or employees who have had close contact with someone with COVID-19 or have symptoms of COVID-19 can be tested at Magers Health and Wellness Center.
Weekly testing schedule
Asymptomatic testing is available at the following times:
- 9-11 a.m. Monday, Jan. 25, Meyer Library lobby.
- 9-11 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 28, Plaster Student Union, east lobby on the second floor.