Missouri State University is conducting weekly COVID-19 testing to gauge the amount of asymptomatic infection on campus.
Each week, we will announce dates, times and locations where testing will occur. Students, faculty and staff can show up during those times to be tested. No appointment is necessary.
- Must be a current student or employee.
- Must not have had anything to eat or drink for at least 30 minutes.
- Must not have had known close contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Must not have symptoms of COVID-19.
Those who are being tested should bring a device that they can use to connect to the internet, if possible.
Students or employees who have had close contact with someone with COVID-19 or have symptoms of COVID-19 can be tested at Magers Health and Wellness Center.
We will test up to 100 students and 20 faculty and staff each week. If we reach our targeted number of tests before the end of the week, testing dates for later in the week may be canceled or may end earlier than scheduled.
Weekly testing schedule
- Monday, Oct. 26: 11 a.m.-2 p.m., Plaster Student Union east lobby, second floor.
Tuesday, Oct. 27: 11 a.m.-2 p.m., Glass Hall east lobby (tentative).
Wednesday, Oct. 28: 11 a.m.-2 p.m., Foster Recreation Center lobby.
Thursday, Oct. 29: 11 a.m.-2 p.m., Meyer Library lobby.
The testing schedule and locations will change each week. The weekly testing schedule will be posted by Friday of the prior week.