Op3.16-10 Termination/Resignation

Please contact the Graduate College as soon as a termination or resignation is known.

Resignation/Termination of an assistantship by a student or by a department/unit must be made in writing.  As soon as a graduate assistant has been terminated or has resigned, a copy of the letter of termination/resignation and a corresponding Personnel Action Form (with the termination action checked) should be sent to the Graduate College.  Failure to complete a Personnel Action Form in a timely manner for a student who has been terminated or has resigned, may delay appointment of a replacement assistant.