Missouri State is military friendly
Missouri State University is a recognized military friendly school, as named by GI Jobs Magazine. But what makes Missouri State the place for veterans, military, and dependents?
- Priority registration access for veterans/military
- Prepayment of tuition for Post 9/11 GI Bill recipients
- Access to a veteran student lounge
- Enrollment in a veteran-focused, first-year transition class
- Support from devoted veteran student services staff members
- Mentorship from military veteran student transition liaisons
A community of veterans, military, and dependents.
Missouri State is home to one of the largest number of veterans and dependents on a college campus in Missouri. We also have about 150 veterans serving in faculty and staff positions throughout the University.
Easy access to the resources you need to succeed.
Starting the day you are admitted, we are committed to helping you complete your degree and locate employment. A variety of on-campus and off-campus veteran student resources are available to assist you.
Follow your passion.
From criminology to business to everything in between, Missouri State offers 85+ undergraduate majors leading to 185+ academic options, so you can easily find the perfect fit for your interests.